Vale do Ruivo 2014 White Wine
Authentic "terroir" wine obtained from old vines from 60 to over 100 years old, in a mixture of white grape varieties, Syria, Cal and Arinto, located on slopes at 650 m altitude on terrains with poor sand granitic.
Given the producer's passion for Burgundy and German white wines, there are also two small plots with the Chardonnay and Riesling varieties. The viticulture is made in total respect for the environment, without chemical fertilizers, insecticides and herbicides. The winery is modern and minimalist wine production, in order to respect and give identity to the wines produced.
- White Wine
- Fonte Cal, Síria and Arinto
- Perfect to accompany roasted fish, white meats and buttery cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Citrine color, floral aroma with some vegetable notes; in the mouth shows excellent minerality and freshness, which give it persistence and vibrant end
- 10 - 12ºC
- Total destemming with gentle pressing and natural decantation for 48 hours. Fermentation in stainless steel tank at 16ºC followed by agitation of fine lees
- Wine Maker
- Virgílio Loureiro
- Total Acidity
- 7.26 gr /L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.