Sôttal Frisante Rosé Sparkling Wine
Very fresh and elegant, with aroma of red berries, particularly strawberries and raspberries. Fruity, fresh, full-bodied. Finish fruity and soft, slightly sparkling, expressing elegance
The Companhia Agrícola do Sanguinhal was founded in 1926 by Abel Pereira da Fonseca . Nowadays, this company is dedicated to the exploration of three estates in the demarcated region of Óbidos - Quinta do Sanguinhal, Quinta das Cerejeiras and Quinta de S. Francisco.
Located 40 minutes away from Lisbon, these estates represent the most prestigious Óbidos DOC wines.
- Sparkling Wine
- Castelão, Aragonez, Touriga Nacional
- Excellent as aperitif, but also with patés, fish, and white meat
- Tasting Notes
- Very fresh and elegant, with aroma of red berries, particularly strawberries andraspberries. Fruity, fresh, full-bodied. Finish fruity and soft, slightly sparkling, expressing elegance
- 8 - 10ºC
- Grapes are picked by hand to preserve characteristics; they are slightly pressed and subject to skin maceration (approx. 10 hours) at 18ºC. Fermentation off skins follows, at controlled temperature of 16ºC for 20 days.
- 5 months in steel vats
- Wine Maker
- Miguel Móteo
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.