Pôpa Black Edition 2016 Red Wine (12 for 11)
Buy 12 bottles of Pôpa Black Edition Red Wine and pay only 11 bottles
It perfectly accompanies hot dishes, whether they are the traditional gastronomy of hunting or baked and stewed meat (seasoned, whether white or red).
Quinta do Pôpa tells us the story of how Zeca do Pôpa fulfilled his dream, of how throughout his life he carried his father Francisco Ferreira’s dream, also known as Pôpa
- Red Wine
- Old Vines, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Franca, Tinta Amarela and Tinto Cão
- It perfectly accompanies hot dishes, whether they are the traditional gastronomy of hunting or baked and stewed meat (seasoned, whether white or red).
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby Red. Clean and complex. Highlight for the ripe fruits and notes of spices, in harmony with a light toast. Elegant entrance, with salience to freshness and firm tannin. Balanced, showing persistence in structure and flavor.
- Reception of grapes followed by total destemming and slight crushing. Later the masses were transported to the mill where the traditional step-by-foot is carried out and where the alcoholic fermentation took place.
- Aging stage for 10 months.
- Wine Maker
- João Menezes e Francisco Montenegro
- Total Acidity
- 50 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.