Fitapreta Chão dos Eremitas Trincadeira-das-Pratas 2018 White Wine
This 100% Tamarez, that lost his name and now is Tricandeira-das-Pratas. This wine tests the potential of one of the ancient varieties of the Alentejo vineyard.
Tamarez was for many years a very important varietal in Alentejo. Daughter of the crossing between Mourisco branco (Heben) with Alfrocheiro Preto. This 100% Tamarez, that lost his name and now is Tricandeira-das-Pratas. This wine tests the potential of one of the ancient varieties of the Alentejo vineyard
- White Wine
- Wine with good acidity, texture and lots of typicality. Good with fattier fish on the grill or oven, seafood accompanied by fat textures
- Tasting Notes
- Yellow-citrus color, intense fresh nose, citrus notes, almost pineapple, but subtle. Very fine tense attack, good texture, excellent persistence and freshness
- 12 months on primary lees without battonage
- Wine Maker
- António Maçanita and Sandra Sárria
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.