Horácio Simões Moscatel Roxo Single Cask 1974 (500ml)
It is a dessert wine produced in the Region of Setúbal demarcated since 1907.
Horácio Simões was founded by José Carvalho Simões in 1910.
- Península de Setúbal
- Moscatel de Setúbal
- As an accompaniment to desserts.
- Tasting Notes
- Topaz with greenish lavas. Aroma floral to roses, citrus, spices and evolution. Taste round, very soft and fresh, great intensity. Very long end.
- Intense selection of bunches followed by a pre-fermentative maceration for 5 days, very slow fermentation followed by a post-fermentative maceration of 6 long months.
- The final stage is made in barrels of 225 liters of French oak used.
- Wine Maker
- Luís Camacho Simões
- Bottle Size
- 500 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.