Quinta do Sagrado 10 Years Old Port Wine
Quinta do Sagrado Collections 10 years is aged in oak casks that gives it an average age of 10 years, besides a silky texture and an intense aroma of nuts
Located in the heart of the Douro, Quinta do Sagrado has 20 hectares of terraced vineyards. The vineyards planted in 14 plots separated by vineyards, in addition to its privileged situation, washed by the river and impacted by all the diversity of the Douro, give Quinta a unique production of quality and high reputation.
- Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca, Tinto Cão and other castes traditionally from the Douro Region
- Slightly fresh is the perfect accompaniment for salty starters, desserts or simply as a digestive
- Tasting Notes
- Transparent mahogany color. Complex and intense bouquet with notes of dried fruit and ripe fruit in syrup. In the mouth it has a silky texture, very balanced. Fresh and long finish
- 16 - 18ºC
- The vinification process takes place in stainless steel vats with 1 day of pre-fermentation and maceration and 2 days of fermentation
- In oak casks whose final lot has an average age of 10 years
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.