Gravuras do Coa Reserva White (12 for 11)
Buy 12 bottles of Gravuras do Coa Reserva White Wine and pay only 11!
Gravuras do Coa Reserva White shows a citric colour with greenish spots, fruity but more elegant and sweet, with floral and mineral touches, light notes of toast which makes it smooth in the mouth, with a good volume and good acidity. Smooth, delicate and refreshing
Gravuras do Coa Reserva White wine from Douro region is produced by Mateus & Sequeira
- White Wine
- Viosinho, Rabigato, Gouveio and Codego do Larinho
- A very versatile wine, ideal with pastas, salads, fish, seafood, barbecues or simply alon
- Tasting Notes
- Smooth, delicate and refreshing. A wine which is the image of Douro.
- Brief maceration and alcoholic fermentation with control of the temperature in stainless steel vats, producing wines that are more elegant and preserved aromas
- “Sur Lies” stage with “Bâttonage” in wood made from French oak
- Wine Maker
- Antonio Bastos
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.