Vieira de Sousa Fine Tawny Port Wine
This tawny Port is elaborated with different lots with an age between 5 and 10 years spent in oak casks. It conciliates the age with sweet freshness, demonstrating great elegance.
Vieira de Sousa is a family business with a secular tradition in the production of port wines
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Francesa, Tinto cão, Tinta Roriz
- Ideal with a dessert, dark chocolate, cheese or on its own at the end of a meal.
- Tasting Notes
- This tawny port is elaborated with different lots with an age between 5 and 10 years spent in oak casks. it conciliates the age with sweet freshness, demonstrating great elegance
- 16 - 18ºC
- Vinified in lagares, ageing is carried out in old oak casks, for a period of 5 to 8 years.
- Wine Maker
- Luisa Borges
- Total Acidity
- 4,4 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.