Vista Alegre Lagrima Port Wine
Vista Alegre Lagrima Port Wine is an ideal aperitif when served chilled. A good accompaniment of tasty sweet and cold desserts. It should be served at a temperature between 10°C and 12°C.
Vallegre - Vinhos do Porto S.A. is a portuguese company with centuries old tradition which has embraced the continuity of a family business for five generations deeply rooted in the Douro region
- Viosinho, Malvasia Fina, Gouveio, Arinto, Cercial, Rabigato, Moscatel
- Serve with ice, tonic water and a slice of lemon to make a very nice cool refreshing long drink. Goes very well with dry fruits, “hors d'oeuvres”. Also nice with desserts made from tropical fruits and ice creams.
- 10 - 12ºC
- After destemming and gentle crushing, alcoholic fermentation follows with skin maceration. Fermentation takes place under controlled temperature and it is stopped by the addition of wine spirit
- Wine Maker
- Manuel Tavares & José Araújo
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.