Vista Alegre Fine White Port Wine
Vista Alegre Fine results of a blending of selected white wines, aged in oak casks, with an average age of 4-5 years.
Vallegre - Vinhos do Porto S.A. is a portuguese company with centuries old tradition which has embraced the continuity of a family business for five generations deeply rooted in the Douro region
- Viosinho, Malvasia Fina, Gouveio, Arinto, Cercial and Rabigato
- Serve with ice, tonic water and a slice of lemon to make a very nice cool refreshing long drink. Goes very well with dry fruits, “hors d'oeuvres”. Also nice with desserts made from tropical fruits and ice creams.
- Tasting Notes
- Straw gold. Slightly aroma developed, fruited, vanilla notes. Sweet, soft, unctuous, slightly oaky; long lasting finish with elegance
- 10 - 12ºC
- After a partial stripe of the grapes, with light crushing, follows thefermentation with skin maceration. The fermentation occurs with temperature control, being stopped by adding brandy (firewater)
- This wine is the result of blending a selections of white wines, matured in oak casks, with an average of 4/5 years
- Wine Maker
- Manuel Tavares & José Araújo
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.