Quinta Valle Madruga Colheita Seleccionada 2018 White Wine
White Wine from Quinta Valle Madruga produced in the Trás-os-Montes region
The ancestral family connection to agriculture was the catalyst for the present generation embracing this project.
The origin of Eloi Ribeiro´s connection with this project stems from the family history, where his parents and grandparents had always lived on vineyards and olive groves. Today, Tiago and André Ribeiro, his sons, with innovative approaches are the keys of the family in the development of this project.
- White Wine
- Gouveio, Malvasia Fina and Fernão Pires
- It is perfect with soft cheeses, fish dishes and white meat dishes
- Tasting Notes
- Light yellow citrus color. Aroma fruity with floral notes and a touch to tropical fruits. Good acid freshness, highlights the fruit and the floral notes in the aroma of the mouth and at the end
- 8 - 10ºC
- Long alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats with controlled temperatures of 17º C and bâtonnage
- In stainless steel vats
- Wine Maker
- Luís Sampaio Arnaldo
- Total Acidity
- 4,8 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.