Quinta de Sanjoanne Grande Reserva Brut Sparklng Wine
Creamy with delicate mousse, thin and persistent bubble. Floral and nutty aromas. Excellent acidity and fresh finish
Located in Mancelos, municipality of Amarante, Quinta de San Joanne, birthplace of Casa de Cello, extends over 14 Hectares de Vinha, selected with some of the most distinguished grape varieties of Vinho Verde.
- Vinhos Verdes
- Sparkling Wine
- Fat Fish and oriental dishes.
- Tasting Notes
- Creamy with delicate mousse, thin and persistent bubble. Floral and
nutty aromas. Excellent acidity and fresh finish.
- Manual harvest in 25kg cases; alcoholic fermentation during 15-20 days in stainless steel vats with temperature control.
- Remained in stainless steel vats for 4 years. Sparkling produced according to the traditional method, with the second fermentation in bottle, where it aged on the lees for another 4 years
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.