Caves São João Bruto Sparkling White Wine
This wine reveals a pale Citrine colour
Convincing avant-gardism and tradition, Caves São João began the creation of sparkling wines in the year 30 and in 1959 the production and commercialization of bottled quality wines
- Sparkling Wine
- Bical, Maria Gomes and Arinto
- Appetizers, dessert and complete meals.Good to go withwhite meat or fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Colour pale Citrine. Fruity and floral (rose, pineapple and citrus). Fresh attack, crispy foam, very balanced and intense retronasalaroma. High persistence confirmed by the excellent aroma previously felt.
- 6 - 8ºC
- The grapes were manually harvested by the end of August andfermented under controlled temperature in stainless steel vatsfor 14 days.
- Wine Maker
- José Carvalheira
- Total Acidity
- 6,6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.