Quinta da Lagoalva 2016 Sparkling Rosé Wine
Quinta da Lagoalva Brut Sparkling Rosé Wine with fine bubble, good persistence and floral notes
The wines of Quinta da Lagoalva de Cima are the result of the producer's philosophy, of the remarkable characteristics of grape varieties of personality resulting from its microclimate and "terroir"
- As an appetizer or accompanying salads, pasta, seafood, lean meats and grilled fish
- Tasting Notes
- With salmon color, aroma and fruity taste, the mouth is fresh with a good volume of mouth. It has a fine bubble, good persistence and floral notes appear
- 8 - 10ºC
- The wort obtained was clarified by static decanting, followed by fermentation at controlled temperature. Afterwards, tartaric glue and stabilization were carried out in order to prepare the wine for the second bottle fermentation (champagne method)
- Wine Maker
- Diogo Campilho / Pedro Pinhão
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.