Vértice Millésime Sparkling White Wine
With fine aromas and notes of toasted bread, ripe fruit and light jam, the Vértice Millésime shows a delicate bubble that is also elegant and persistent, good acidity, creamy, smooth and great structure building up for long lasting finish
Celso Pereira and Pedro Guedes are the producer of Vértice Millésime
- Sparkling Wine
- Gouveio, Málvasia Fina, Rabigato, Viosinho and Touriga Franca
- Sea bream filled with proscuitto and tomato
- Tasting Notes
- The bubble is delicate, elegant and persistent, good acidity, creamy, smooth, great structure and prolonged after taste.
- After fermentation at low temperature, the wine remained on fine sediment (battonage) for 3 months in order to increase complexity. The final blend was prepared with second fermentation in bottle, according to the champenoise method.
- 60 months
- Wine Maker
- celso Pereira & Pedro Guedes
- Total Acidity
- 5.76 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- 91 points in Robert Parker;17 points in Wine Magazine Portugal.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.