Vértice Bruto Sparkling Rosé Wine
Vértice sparkling Rosé reveals freshness and youthfulness, with vegetable notes and plenty of fresh red fruit. In the mouth, it presents fresh, large and round, with a bubble burst to make it long and a persistent finish.
Vértice Sparkling Rosé Wine is produced by Caves Transmontanas
- Sparkling Wine
- Touriga Franca. Gouveio and Malvasia Fina
- Smoked salmon, Shrimp tarte
- Tasting Notes
- Pinkish color. On the nose, raspberry, strawberry and cherry. The palate is smooth and creamy, fresh and fine, with a touch of raspberry in the end.
- After fermentation at low temperature, the wine remained on fine sediment (battonage) for 3 months in order to increase complexity. The final blend was prepared with second fermentation in bottle, according to the champenoise method
- 12 months
- Wine Maker
- Celso Pereira and Pedro Guedes
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- 88 points - Robert Parker's Wine Advocate, August 2014; Commended - Champagne and Sparkling Wine World Championships, 2014; 16.5 points - Revista de Vinhos nº 299, October 2014
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.