Monte da Baia 2018 Rosé Wine
Intense fruity aroma. In the mouth it is refreshing with a great balance between acidity and sugars.
Monte da Baia is produced by Casa Ermelinda Freitas
- Península de Setúbal
- Rose Wine
- Castelão, Syrah, Touriga Nacional
- Fish dishes and salads, or as an aperitif
- Tasting Notes
- Monte da Baia Rosé Wine presents an intense fruity aroma. In the mouth it is refreshing with a great balance between acidity and sugars.
- 12 - 14ºC
- Fermentation in stainless steel vats with controlled temperature
- Wine Maker
- Jaime Quendera
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
Quinta do Piloto Coleção de Familia 2013 Red Wine
- No related products at this time.