Vale da Judia 2019 Red Wine
Vale da Judia red wine produced by castes Castelão, Syrah, Alicante Bouschet and Aragonez in the Península de Setúbal region
Located between two natural reserves, from the Estuary of the Tagus to the Northwest and the Sado to the southwest, the west of the Arrábida and the source of Barros Alentejanos, the region of Pegões presents privileged soil and climatic conditions.
With a climate of Mediterranean influence and located in the flat soil spot called "Pliocénio de Pegões", characterized by poor sandy soil formed over millions of years by the deposition of the sands transported by the Tejo and Sado rivers, it produces wines with unique characteristics, own of a terroir that only in Pegões exists.
- Península de Setúbal
- Red Wine
- Castelão, Syrah, Alicante Bouschet and Aragonez
- Enjoy with game dishes, grilled meats and cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Color Ruby. Intense aroma of red fruits well combined with a slight touch of new wood when new, later evolving to nuts, chocolate, spices and coffee. Soft palate in the mouth with very good tannins and structure
- 16 - 18ºC
- Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel vats with controlled temperature followed by prolonged skin maceration
- 4 months in new French and American oak
- Wine Maker
- Jaime Quendera
- Total Acidity
- 5,2 gr/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.