Quinta da Lagoalva Grande Escolha Syrah 2016 Red Wine
This red wine by Quinta da Lagoalva is exclusively made with Syrah grape variety
The wines of Quinta da Lagoalva de Cima are the result of the producer's philosophy, of the remarkable characteristics of grape varieties of personality resulting from its microclimate and "terroir"
- Red Wine
- Accompanying oven dishes, processed game meat and cured cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Just made in exceptional years, this wine of garnet color and intense aroma, has on the nose notes of spices, ripe black fruit and tobacco. In the mouth it has depth, elegant tannins and a long finish of mouth
- 16ºC - 18ºC
- After 3 days of pre-fermentation maceration, the alcoholic fermentation occurred in stainless steel mills at 24ºC. The masses were pressed in hydraulic press and malo-lactic fermentation occurred in barrels (new and 1st year) of French oak
- 14 months
- Wine Maker
- Diogo Campilho and Pedro Pinhão
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.