Ramos Pinto 30 Years Old Port Wine
Made from wines from Quintas da Ramos Pinto, which are located in the best areas of the Douro Demarcated Region. The 30 Years is a lot of several Port wines, which have been in hoofs for decades in the cellars of Ramos Pinto, in Vila Nova de Gaia
Since its foundation in 1880, Casa Ramos Pinto has remained an independent family business and maintained its own production strategy and continuous technical and technological research, characteristics still unparalleled in the sector.
The wines come from its four properties: Quinta do Bom Retiro and Quinta da Urtiga, located in the heart of the Douro, and Quinta dos Bons Ares and Quinta de Ervamoira, the most modern of the Upper Douro
- A mixture of grape varieties from old vines
- At the end of a good meal, with the coffee or accompanying a good cigar. With bavaroise of nuts and mango
- Tasting Notes
- Vanilla and dried fruit aromas. With stirring aromas spice aromas, such as cinnamon and cacao. On the palate, after a sensation of dried fruit, there follows a surprising and pleasant freshness
- 16 - 18ºC
- Blend made from several Port wines that have been aged in casks for decades at the Ramos Pinto cellars in Vila Nova de Gaia.
- 30 years
- Wine Maker
- João Nicolau de Almeida
- Total Acidity
- 4,6 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.