Quinta do Vesúvio Vintage 2018 Port Wine
An excellent Vintage 2018 from Quinta do Vesúvio produced in the Douro region
The Symington family, with Scottish, English and Portuguese ancestry has been present in the Douro for five generations — since 1882 — and through the current generation’s great grandmother, the family’s links to the wines of the Douro span 14 generations, to the mid-17th century and to the very beginnings of the history of Port
- Touriga Nacional, Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Franca and Sousão
- Ideal with a dessert, dark chocolate, cheese or on its own at the end of a meal.
- Tasting Notes
- It is an intense wine with floral, blackcurrant, and cassis notes and a powerful and attractive aroma arising from the predominance of Touriga Nacional and Alicante Bouschet. The presence of Touriga Franca and Sousão also adds complexity and spice
- 16 - 18ºC
- Wine Maker
- Charles Symington and Pedro Correia
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.