Quinta do Vale Meão Vintage 2017 Port Wine
Quinta Vale Meão Vintage shows a deep colour, with a powerful attack, full of intensity where one can easily find fresh fruity notes
Quinta do Vale Meão always remained in the hands of D. Antónia Adelaide Ferreita descendants
- Touriga Franca, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz, Sousão and other varieties
- Ideal accompaniment to nuts, cheeses or deserts.
- Tasting Notes
- It has deeply colored wine, with a powerful attack, full of intensity where one easily can find fresh fruity notes. It is very well structured so we believe it will age beautifully
- After being crushed, the grapes are cooled down and periodically trodden by foot in granite "lagares". This process lasts in average for 3 days. The must is then racked to the storage vats and wine brandy is added to stop fermentation
- Wine Maker
- Francisco de Olazabal
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- No related products at this time.