Quinta do Sagrado LBV 2010 Port Wine
This LBV was made from grapes from the best fields of Quinta do Sagrado and fermented in small traditional wineries with foot steps
Located in the heart of the Douro, Quinta do Sagrado has 20 hectares of terraced vineyards. The vineyards planted in 14 plots separated by vineyards, in addition to its privileged situation, washed by the river and impacted by all the diversity of the Douro, give Quinta a unique production of quality and high reputation.
- Old Vines
- Ideal with a dessert, dark chocolate, cheese or on its own at the end of a meal.
- Tasting Notes
- It is concentrated, fruity and full-bodied.
- 16 - 18ºC
- Made of grapes from the best fields of Quinta do Sagrado and fermented in small traditional wineries with foot steps
- Six years in wooden barrels in the cool cellars of Quinta
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.