Quinta do Sagrado Colheita 2000 Port Wine
Ancient harvest of excellence, with intense aroma, complexion of mouth, full bodied and persistent finish
Located in the heart of the Douro, Quinta do Sagrado has 20 hectares of terraced vineyards. The vineyards planted in 14 plots separated by vineyards, in addition to its privileged situation, washed by the river and impacted by all the diversity of the Douro, give Quinta a unique production of quality and high reputation.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca and Tinto Cão
- Ideal accompaniment to nuts, cheeses or deserts.
- Tasting Notes
- Intense aroma, complexion of mouth, full bodied and persistent finish
- 14 - 15ºC
- The vinification process takes place in stainless steel vats with 1 day of pre-fermentation and maceration and 2 days of fermentatio
- In French oak casks
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.