Quinta do Sagrado Colheita 1990 Port Wine
A special selection aged in French oak casks. The Sagrado Port Collections 1990 marks the elegance and balance of the older Tawnies. It is full-bodied, genuine and complex
Located in the heart of the Douro, Quinta do Sagrado has 20 hectares of terraced vineyards. The vineyards planted in 14 plots separated by vineyards, in addition to its privileged situation, washed by the river and impacted by all the diversity of the Douro, give Quinta a unique production of quality and high reputation.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinta Barroca and Tinto Cão
- Excellent to finish a meal or to accompany cheeses, cakes, chocolates, nuts, chestnuts and convent candies
- Tasting Notes
- With intense caramel color, it has aromas of nuts, crystallized fruit and molasses. Rich and full bodied structure, with a perfect and elegant balance. Very nice and delicious end
- The vinification process takes place in stainless steel vats with 1 day of pre-fermentation and maceration and 2 days of fermentation
- In French oak casks
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.