Quinta do Noval LBV 2014 Port Wine
Quinta do Noval LBV is an excellent Port Wine
Quinta do Noval is one of the oldest and most prestigious wine houses in Oporto, producing most of its wines from its own grapes
- Vinhas Velhas
- Ideal with a dessert, dark chocolate, cheese or on its own at the end of a meal.
- Tasting Notes
- It presents an intensely deep red color, with aromas of ripe cherry. In mouth features fresh red fruit with a elegant and velvety tannin structure and a long aftertaste
- 16 - 18ºC
- It is a port of only one harvest, produced in quality years that allow the development of full body, aroma and palate. All grapes are trodden by foot and fermented in the lageres at Quinta do Noval.
- 4 ½ years in old wooden vats of various sizes.
- Wine Maker
- António Agrellos
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.