Quinta do Noval Vintage 2007 Port Wine
Equilibrium, harmony, finesse and elegance characterize Vintage Ports by Quinta do Noval, which are declared only in great years (3 or 4 years in a decade) and only when the wines come up to Noval’s exacting standards
Quinta do Noval Vintage 2007 Port Wine is characterized by its purity of fruit and a fine and delicate quality that is typical of the wines of the property in general but which finds its most remarkable and enduring expression in the Vintage Ports
- Old Vines
- Particularly enjoyable with a dessert, with dark chocolate or cheese. Also on its own at the end of a meal.
- Tasting Notes
- “Very fresh, intense delicate fruit, lovely balance, very long. Full in mouth but delicate at the same time. Good depth and volume.”
- 15 - 17ºC
- Grapes are trodden by foot to obtain the must, then during fermentation macerate to obtain the best possible extraction in the lagares, the traditional stone vats from the Quinta.
- 18 months in wooden vats of various capacities.
- Wine Maker
- António Agrellos
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.