Quinta do Noval Vintage Nacional 2000 Port Wine
Is a mysterious phenomenon, a magical wine produced in extremely limited quantities and only in a few years. It is the expression of a terroir and confirms something that is a deeply held belief. The Nacional is great because of the grapes and where they come from. It has a unique personality, an extraordinary intensity and, even after many years of ageing, retains an astonishing youthfulness.
The terroir: a small area at the heart of the Quinta do Noval vineyard planted with ungrafted vines and untouched by phylloxera, described as “attached to the soil of the Nation”.
Vintage Nacional 2000 is produced using several grape varieties and not just from Touriga Nacional, as it name might suggest. These varieties are some of the noblest to be found in the Douro valley: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão and Sousão.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão and Sousão
- Quinta do Noval Nacional Vintage is a wine that is simply perfect for drinking on its own, at a special moment in time
- 16 - 18ºC
- The Vintage Nacional is what it is because of the grapes and where they come from, not because of anything particular that we may do in the winery.
- In seasoned oak vats with a capacity of 2,500 litres
- Wine Maker
- António Agrellos
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.