Quinta do Couquinho Dona Maria Adelaide Vintage 2013 Port Wine
Dona Maria Adelaide is an excellent Vintage 2013 from Quinta do Couquinho produced in the Douro region
Quinta do Couquinho spans across 70 hectares, of which approximately 60 hectares are cultivated. Filled mostly with vineyards and olive groves, a small orchard of almond, orange, clementine, fig and apple trees complete the landscape. Located in the Douro Superior area of the Douro Demarcated Region, it borders the Alto Douro Wine Region, the area that was classified by UNESCO as a world heritage site in 2001
- Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barroca, Touriga Franca and Sousão
- Ideal with a dessert, dark chocolate, cheese or on its own at the end of a meal.
- Tasting Notes
- Intense color. Esteva notes, mint, violet, blackberry fruit, plums, cacao and figs. In the mouth it is full, with good and soft tannins, flavors and very balanced aromas where the balms and the chocolate come back to stand out in a very long end
- 16 - 18ºC
- Traditional Pisa for 4 hours. The process is repeated throughout the alcoholic fermentation until the fortification with wine spirit. After being filled with the brandy, it rests in stainless steel till it is bottled
- Wine Maker
- João Brito e Cunha and Vitor Rabaçal
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
- No related products at this time.