Quinta de Marrocos Lagrima Port Wine
Golden colour Port where drops (tears) of alcohol can be seen running down the inside of the glass from which it has been drunk. Its honey and dried fruit aroma is quite impressive and precise in the mouth with a very soft and full bodied finish.
Quinta de Marrocos vineyards extend up to 180m altitude, on terraces supported by stone walls. Exposure to the north is one of the key points, favoring a slow maturation of grapes: the altitude offers warm temperatures, the river breeze cools the vineyards at night. The average slope of 80% prevents mechanization, requiring an "heroic" viticulture. All work is manual, a century-old heritage that we want to keep, in respect for the age of the vines and the quality of the grapes. The low yields are inherent to this type of vines, without irrigation, in low fertility and a slightly acid pH schist soils.
- Malvasia Fina, Gouveio, Fernão Pires
- Excellent accompaniment to nuts cake, orange pudding, cheese and dry fruit
- Tasting Notes
- A golden colour port where drops (teras) of alcohol can be seen running down inside of the glass from which it has been drunk. its honey and dried fruit aroma is quite impressive and precise in the mouth with a very soft and full bodied finish
- Foot-trodden in granite vats
- Total Acidity
- 2.74 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
10 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.