Quinta da Romaneira Vintage 2016 Port Wine
The Quinta da Romaneira 2016 Vintage Port has a powerful tannic structure which promises a very good and long ageing potential. This year illustrates a full return to form for this great historic Port Wine Quinta.
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca and Tinto Cão
- Tasting Notes
- It has a powerful tannic structure which promises a very good and long ageing potential
- The grapes were trodden by foot in the traditionalbway, in the stainless steel lagares of our new winery, and fermented with temperature control at 28°C, where a disciplined and intense treading isfundamental for a good final result
- This wine aged 20 months in wooden barrels in the cellars of the Quinta before bottling. It should age in bottle for 8 to 15 years before attaining the complexity and bouquet characteristic of a Vintage
- Wine Maker
- Antonio Agrellos
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.