Niepoort LBV 2015 Port Wine
Niepoort LBV 2015 aged for 4 to 6 years in large oak vats and vats. Winemaking and aging methods are made from a selection of full-bodied, high-quality red wines from a single year.
LBV Ports fill the gap between Ruby and Vintage Ports, as Rubies should be drunk quite young and a Vintage Port may need 15 to 20 years to really open up and show its splendor
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Amarela, Sousão, Tinta Roriz and others
- Chocolate desserts.Portuguese Queijo da Serra cheese, Stilton and mature Parmesan where the saltiness of the aged Parmesan balances out the sweet fruit of the LBV
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby in color, intense aroma of berries, spices, dark chocolate with slight floral profile. Fresh and seductive, with good texture and good volume. Very soft tannins with good acidity, providing a long finish.
- Harvest occurred during the month of September and after careful selection on the sorting table, the crushed grapes and stems were directly channeled to granite "lagares" and foot trodden prior to fortification.
- Wine Maker
- Dirk Niepoort
- Total Acidity
- 4.1 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.