Niepoort Vintage 1987 Port Wine
Niepoort Vintage 1987 presents dark and youthful in colour, on the palate is very fine, shows good richness and a long finish
Vintage Port maintains Niepoort's tradition of making balanced Ports with great concentration, being at the same time fine and delicate.
The magic of Vintage Port is different in every phase: as a young wine it captures the youthful fruit characters. Then, after 20 years or more, the effects of the slow bottle age integration are revealed and finally, after many decades, the spirit dominates the wine. Vintage Port is amazing in all the three phases
- Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinto Cão, Tinta Francisca, Tinta Amarela, Sousão, Tinta Roriz and others
- Perfect with “Queijo da Serra”, a Stilton or other blue cheeses. Egg based desserts with “Pão de Ló” (Portuguese sponge based cake)
- Tasting Notes
- Dark and youthful in colour for its age, now showing wonderful bottle age aroma on the nose, interspersed with a soft mint character. On the palate, the Vintage 1987 is very fine, shows good richness and a long finish
- 2 years in large old oak vats
- Total Acidity
- 4.13 g/dm3
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.