Justino's Madeira Sercial Colheita 1997
This Justino’s Madeira Colheita 1996 is produced from carefully chosen grape of Sercial variety, which undergo a separate vinification process.
The wine is then aged in oak casks under the canteiro process and bottled no sooner than 10 years after the date of the harvest.
Justino’s Madeira Wines, S.A. is one of the oldest companies producing and exporting Madeira wine.
- Excellent with tropical fruit, dark chocolate, honey cake (traditional Madeira), chocolate desserts, butter cookies, fruit cakes, coffee-based desserts, cheeses with pronounced taste and when served as a digestif or coffee.
- Tasting Notes
- Elegant and complex aroma, rich and with notes of molasses, honey cake, caramel, walnut and hot honey. Elegant in the mouth, intense with pronounced notes of caramel fruit.
- 18 - 20ºC
- Total destemming, crushing and pressing. Temperature controlled fermentation and interruption by the addition of vinous alcohol 96 ° after 2 - 3 days.
- Wine Maker
- Dina Luís and Juan Teixeira
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.