Justino's Madeira Colheita 1999 Madeira Wine
Justino’s Colheitas Madeiras are produced with the best harvested grapes from Tinta Negra. The grapes have been carefully selected and vinified. Aged in oak barrels under de canteiro process, these wines are bottled no earlier than 10 years after the harvest.
Justino’s Madeira Wines, S.A. is one of the oldest companies producing and exporting Madeira wine.
- Tinta Negra
- Excellent with tropical fruit, dark chocolate, honey cake (traditional Madeira), chocolate desserts, butter cookies, fruit cakes, coffee-based desserts, cheeses with pronounced taste and when served as a digestif or coffee.
- Tasting Notes
- Elegant and complex aroma, rich and with notes of molasses, honey cake, caramel, walnut and hot honey. Elegant in the mouth, intense with pronounced notes of caramel fruit.
- 18 - 20ºC
- Total destemming, crushing and pressing. Temperature controlled fermentation and interruption by the addition of vinous alcohol 96 ° after 2 - 3 days.
- 10 Years
- Wine Maker
- Dina Luís and Juan Teixeira
- Total Acidity
- 5,45 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.