Justino's Madeira 10 Years Old Boal Madeira Wine
This wine are made with Boal grape variety. They are a blend of different wines, all of which have spent a minimum of 10 years in oak casks prior to bottling.
Justino’s Madeira Wines, S.A. is one of the oldest companies producing and exporting Madeira wine.
- Excellent when served with cheeses, tropical fruit, pastries, cream cakes, fruit tart, butter cookies and berries.
- Tasting Notes
- Attractive and bright amber color. Intense aromas resembling dark chocolate, molasses and caramel. Half sweet in the mouth presents with complex aromas and flavors of nuts, spices and nuts.
- 15 - 18ºC
- Total destemming, crushing and pressing. Fermented with temperature control. Interruption by the addition of vinous alcohol 96º after 8 - 10 days.
- 10 Years
- Wine Maker
- Dina Luís and Juan Teixeira
- Total Acidity
- 9,60 g/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.