HM Borges Boal 10 Years Old Madeira Wine
This wine presenst a bright amber color with brownish nuances.
H.M.Borges was founded in 1877 by Henrique Menezes Borges, who dedicated his whole life to search for a selection of wines produced in Madeira Island, in order to proceed to their aging. It is currently run by the fourth generation of his family.
- Excellent to serve with dessert or accompanying a good cheese, or simply as a great digestive.
- Tasting Notes
- Bright amber color with brownish nuances. Exotic and complex aromas, characteristic of wood ripening, such as caramel and toasted almonds. Notes of tea and nuts.
- Exclusively Boal of different years of harvest and with an average age of 10 years. Vinification of open spout with control of fermentation and temperature.
- In oak barrels of 650 liters.
- Wine Maker
- Ivo Couto
- Total Acidity
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.