HM Borges 3 Years Medium Sweet Madeira Wine
A great madeira wine from H.M. Borges
H.M.Borges was founded in 1877 by Henrique Menezes Borges, who dedicated his whole life to the search for a selection of wines produced in Madeira Island, in order to proceed to their aging. It is currently run by the fourth generation of your family.
- Tinta Negra Mole
- Great for serving with a dessert or accompanying a good cheese.
- Tasting Notes
- Brownish tint with orange nuances. Quirky notes of wood and caramel. Acidity and body well-connected. Nice finish.
- Tanning, fermentation control and temperature.
- Stoving and oak barrels of 650 liters.
- Wine Maker
- Ivo Couto
- Total Acidity
- 5,4 gr/l
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.