HM Borges 3 Years Sweet Madeira Wine
This wine was made exclusively with Tinta Negra Mole grape variety
H.M.Borges was founded in 1877 by Henrique Menezes Borges, who dedicated his whole life to the search for a selection of wines produced in Madeira Island, in order to proceed to their aging.
- 100% Tinta Negra Mole
- Great for serving as a digestive.
- Tasting Notes
- Elegance and aromatic complexity. Sweet, brownish color, woody and harmonious aroma. Notes of caramel, iodine and ripe fruit.
- Tanning, with control of fermentation and temperature.
- Stoving and oak barrels of 650 liters.
- Wine Maker
- Ivo Couto
- 18 %
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.