Blandy's Bual Colheita 2002 Madeira Wine (500 ml)
Blandy's Bual Colheita 2002 is a superb accompaniment to desserts, especially fruit cakes, apple crumble or pecan pie and hard paste cheeses
John Blandy, the founder of Blandy’s arrived in Madeira in 1808. In 1811 he founded his own business as a wine shipper and general trader, with brothers Thomas and George, and started to set the foundation for the family and the island itself with the production of the most famous and unique wine in the world – Madeira wine
- It is an excellent accompaniment to desserts, especially fruit cakes, apple crumble or pecan pie and hard cheeses
- Tasting Notes
- Bright golden color with golden green tonality, characteristic bouquet of wood with exotic woods, dried fruit, dates, vanilla, cocoa and roasted oak. Sweet and full bodied with long and fresh caramel and vanilla finish.
- It passed through a fermentation without films, with natural yeasts at a temperature between 18 to 21°C with controlled temperature.
- Aged in 5 hooves until November 2009 and transferred to 4 hooves, where it aged until bottling in 2014.
- Wine Maker
- Francisco Albuquerque
- Total Acidity
- 6,75 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 500 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.