Adega Mãe Touriga Nacional 2017 Red Wine
It presenbts a ruby colour, aroma dominated by floral and black fruit notes, with intensity, good structure and fine tannins. Meat dishes, in particular roasts, are ideal partners.
Raised by the Alves family, founder of Riberalves Group, AdegaMãe is born as a tribute from the men to the family’s matriarch, Manuela Alves. At the same time, it serves as an inspiration to a place of birth and creation, in which the intention is to enhance the best grapes and to create the finest wines
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional
- Best paired with roast and cheese
- Tasting Notes
- It presenbts a ruby colour, aroma dominated by floral and black fruit notes, with intensity, good structure and fine tannins. Meat dishes, in particular roasts, are ideal partners
- Manual harvest into 18kg boxes. Completely destemmed. Prefermentation maceration for 2 days. Fermentation under controlled temperature for 15 days. Post-fermentation maceration period of 10 days
- 10 months ageing in used French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Anselmo Mendes, Diogo Lopes
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.