Adega Mãe Arinto 2017 White WIne
The aroma of orange blossom is combined with a deep minerality. Reminds you of silex and wet stone! Refreshing finish, alive, rich in acidity. Perfect with seafood and sushi. And a real surprise while evolving in the bottle!
Raised by the Alves family, founder of Riberalves Group, AdegaMãe is born as a tribute from the men to the family’s matriarch, Manuela Alves. At the same time, it serves as an inspiration to a place of birth and creation, in which the intention is to enhance the best grapes and to create the finest wines
- White Wine
- Combined with shellfish and sushi
- Tasting Notes
- Delivers notes of orange blossom. Utterly mineral, showing hints of silex and wet stones. Refreshing on the palate with crisp acidity and a lemony finish
- Total destemming, skin macerating, light pressing, cold decantation, fermentation in stainless steel vats at a controlled temperature (15-16ºC), for 15 days. In batonnage for 6 months
- Wine Maker
- Anselmo Mendes, Diogo Lopes
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.