Adega Mãe Chardonnnay 2019 White Wine
The notes of white fruits and the intense and voluptuous palate, confirm the uniqueness of this variety. At the table, the debate will be perfect with any fat fish or soft cheese.
Raised by the Alves family, founder of Riberalves Group, AdegaMãe is born as a tribute from the men to the family’s matriarch, Manuela Alves. At the same time, it serves as an inspiration to a place of birth and creation, in which the intention is to enhance the best grapes and to create the finest wines
- White Wine
- Perfect with fatty and oven-baked fish
- Tasting Notes
- Notes of white fruit, pear and quince. Intense and voluminous on the palate with a slight note of toasted bread at the very end. Delivers a long finish
- Total destemming, light pressing, cold decantation, fermentation in stainless steel vats at a controlled temperature (15-16ºC), for 15 days. In batonnage for 6 months
- Wine Maker
- Anselmo Mendes, Diogo Lopes
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.