Quinta de S. Francisco Dry 20 Years Old
Powerful and fruit0 aroma with hints of spices. Dry with excellent acidity. Complex finish with wood notes
The Companhia Agrícola do Sanguinhal was founded in 1926 by Abel Pereira da Fonseca . Nowadays, this company is dedicated to the exploration of three estates in the demarcated region of Óbidos - Quinta do Sanguinhal, Quinta das Cerejeiras and Quinta de S. Francisco.
Located 40 minutes away from Lisbon, these estates represent the most prestigious Óbidos DOC wines
- Vital, Fernão Pires, Arinto
- As aperitif, or at the end of meals, accompanying egg sweets or other sweet dessert
- Tasting Notes
- Powerful and fruit0 aroma with hints of spices. Dry with excellent acidity. Complex finish with wood notes
- 10 - 12ºC
- The fortifying process happens by adding grape spirit (brandy) to the musts while in full fermentation, until the final alcohol content reaches 21% vol. The wine ages over several years in Portuguese and French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Miguel Móteo
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.