Peninsula de Lisboa 2020 White Wine
Intense fruity aroma, with tropical floral notes, reflecting the varieties from which this wine was made.Fresh and fruity; dry and prolonged finish
The Companhia Agrícola do Sanguinhal was founded in 1926 by Abel Pereira da Fonseca . Nowadays, this company is dedicated to the exploration of three estates in the demarcated region of Óbidos - Quinta do Sanguinhal, Quinta das Cerejeiras and Quinta de S. Francisco.
Located 40 minutes away from Lisbon, these estates represent the most prestigious Óbidos DOC wines
- White Wine
- Arinto, Moscatel, Sauvignon Blanc
- Excellent with shell fish, salads, grilled fish and white meat
- Tasting Notes
- Intense fruity aroma, with tropical floral notes, reflecting the varieties from which this wine was made.Fresh and fruity; dry and prolonged finish
- 10 - 12ºC
- Fermentation under controlled temperature of 16ºC, duringapproximately 15 to 20 days.
- 5 months in steel vats
- Wine Maker
- Miguel Móteo
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.