Peninsula de Lisboa 2020 Rosé Wine
Fresh and elegant aroma. On the mouth it presents Dry, fruity and well balanced, long and soft finish
The Companhia Agrícola do Sanguinhal was founded in 1926 by Abel Pereira da Fonseca . Nowadays, this company is dedicated to the exploration of three estates in the demarcated region of Óbidos - Quinta do Sanguinhal, Quinta das Cerejeiras and Quinta de S. Francisco.
Located 40 minutes away from Lisbon, these estates represent the most prestigious Óbidos DOC wines.
- Rose Wine
- Castelão, Aragonez and Touriga Nacional
- Excellent as aperitif and also with patés, oven cooked fish and white meat
- Tasting Notes
- Fresh and elegant aroma. On the mouth it presents Dry, fruity and well balanced, long and soft finish
- Grapes are hand picked, then slightly pressed and subject to macerationof skins during 18 hours, followed by maceration without skins under controlled temperature (16º C) for 20 days.
- 5 months in steel vats
- Wine Maker
- MIguel Móteo
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.