Casabel 2018 Red Wine
Lively red colour. Fruity aroma and well structured. Soft finish, it is very easy to drink
The Companhia Agrícola do Sanguinhal was founded in 1926 by Abel Pereira da Fonseca . Nowadays, this company is dedicated to the exploration of three estates in the demarcated region of Óbidos - Quinta do Sanguinhal, Quinta das Cerejeiras and Quinta de S. Francisco.
Located 40 minutes away from Lisbon, these estates represent the most prestigious Óbidos DOC wines.
- Red Wine
- Castelão, Aragonez and Touriga Nacional
- Goes very well with fish, meat and pasta
- Tasting Notes
- Lively red colour. Fruity aroma and well structured. Soft finish, it is very easy to drink
- 16 - 18ºC
- Grapes are picked by hand and fully de-stemmed. Then they are slightly
crushed and transferred into stainless steel vats where they undergo
fermentation at 26º-28ºC during approximately 10 days
- 4 months in bottle
- Wine Maker
- Miguel Móteo
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.