Peninsula de Lisboa 2018 Red Wine
Ruby colour. Red fruits aromas, spices and vanilla notes. Very soft in the mouth, long finish.
The Companhia Agrícola do Sanguinhal was founded in 1926 by Abel Pereira da Fonseca . Nowadays, this company is dedicated to the exploration of three estates in the demarcated region of Óbidos - Quinta do Sanguinhal, Quinta das Cerejeiras and Quinta de S. Francisco.
Located 40 minutes away from Lisbon, these estates represent the most prestigious Óbidos DOC wines.
- Red Wine
- Castelão, Aragonez
- Goes very well with meat, pasta, oven-cooked fish and cooked vegetables
- Tasting Notes
- Ruby colour. Red fruits aromas, spices and vanilla notes. Very soft in the mouth, long finish
- 16 - 18ºC
- Grapes are completely destemmed and slightly crushed, then transferred to
steel vats. The must undergoes fermentation under controlled temperature
of 25-27ºC, with smooth maceration
- 5 months in a second choise of french and american oak
- Wine Maker
- Miguel Móteo
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
16 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.