Sanguinhal Touriga Nacional 2017 Red Wine
Strong red colour. Aroma of ripe fruit with floral notes. Smooth, young, elegant and full-bodied
The Companhia Agrícola do Sanguinhal was founded in 1926 by Abel Pereira da Fonseca . Nowadays, this company is dedicated to the exploration of three estates in the demarcated region of Óbidos - Quinta do Sanguinhal, Quinta das Cerejeiras and Quinta de S. Francisco.
Located 40 minutes away from Lisbon, these estates represent the most prestigious Óbidos DOC wines.
- Red Wine
- Touriga Nacional
- Excellent with cheese and red meat
- Tasting Notes
- Strong red colour. Aroma of ripe fruit with floral notes. Smooth, young, elegant and full-bodied
- 16 - 18ºC
- Produced from Touriga Nacional grapes, which are completelydestemmed and then undergo fermentation under controlled temperatureof 25-27ºC. Post-fermentative maceration takes place during 15 days.
- 12 months in French oak barrels
- Wine Maker
- Miguel Moteo
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
Customers who bought this product also bought:
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.