Mar da Palha 2019 Rosé Wine
Mar da Palha rosé wine from Quinta de Chocapalha produced by the Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz grapes varieties in the Lisbon region
It all started in 1987 when Alice and Paulo were looking for a property that would be their family's Project and where they could make high quality wine.
At Quinta da Chocapalha, all elements of the family have a role in creating the spirit of the project
- Rose Wine
- Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz
- Enjoy with starters, salads, white meats and fish.
- Tasting Notes
- Intense and bright salmon color. This very aromatic and fresh wine features notes of strawberry and blackberry. In the mouth it is an intense wine, fresh and with good persistence
- 8 - 10ºC
- The must, obtained by bleeding the best plots of Touriga Nacional and Tinta Roriz, was fermented in stainless steel vats for 25 days at low temperatures
- 4 months
- Wine Maker
- Sandra Tavares da Silva
- Total Acidity
- 6,30 g/L
- Bottle Size
- 750 ml
8 other products in the same category:
- No related products at this time.